Beverly Hills Breast Augmentation
Achieve Your Ideal with Beverly Hills Breast Augmentation Surgery
With more than a decade of experience, Simply Breasts knows that one of the primary reasons why women choose breast augmentation from our cosmetic surgery practice is to improve their self-image. Often, our patients want the procedure to restore their natural breast volume, which may have decreased as a result of pregnancy, weight loss, or aging. At our Beverly Hills breast surgery center, our doctors are experienced in bringing balance to the breasts and improving overall breast shape through our different breast augmentation options.*
- If you're ready to learn more about breast augmentation, you can visit the links below:
- Silicone Gel Breast Implants – Currently the most popular implant type, silicone gel breast implants look and feel more like natural breast tissue.
- Saline Breast Implants – A leading choice for younger women considering breast augmentation, this implant type also can create a very natural look.
- Fat Transfer Augmentation – For women who want to improve the shape and size of their breasts without implants, we offer the fat transfer method.
- Revision Breast Augmentation – If you have experienced a breast implant complication or would like to change out your implants, our doctors can help.
- Silicone vs. Saline – Learn more about the specific differences between these two implant types so you can make an informed decision about what's best for you.
- Breast Enlargement FAQs – You have questions, we have answers. We are available to answer many more questions during your consultation.
Our staff is also prepared to answer your questions and other concerns regarding our breast augmentation services. Our office is standing by for your call. Schedule your free initial consultation at (310) 278-0000
Understanding Breast Augmentation
Modern breast augmentation procedures are much less invasive than they once were, and by using the latest implant types, our surgeons are able to craft very natural and pleasing results. We offer silicone gel and "gummy bear" silicone implants, as well as saline implants for women who want them.
Many women are concerned about scars following their breast augmentation. It is a very reasonable concern, and note that with proper attention during surgery and appropriate care afterward, we can achieve a resulting scar that is barely perceptible. In fact, we also offer "scarless" breast augmentation through the use of the axillary (armpit) incision method, though more traditional methods such as the periareolar (around the outside of the nipple) and inframammary (beneath the breast) incision also can produce highly satisfying results.
For more information on your breast augmentation options, contact Simply Breasts at (310) 278-0000!
Your Breast Augmentation Surgery
Your breast augmentation surgery typically takes about an hour. Our surgeons perform this procedure in an on-site surgery center with patients under general anesthesia. We only use board-certified anesthesiologists to maximize the safety of our patients, and we also administer a long-acting local anesthetic in the chest to make recovery more comfortable.
After surgery, you will have time to recover in our recovery suite and you will receive detailed post-surgical instructions. We are available after your procedure to answer any questions and address any concerns. You will have a follow-up appointment with your surgeon to make sure your incisions are healing properly and that you are not experiencing any complications.
Hundreds of thousands of women like you choose breast augmentation each year. The procedure can greatly transform your looks and give you a heightened sense of self-confidence. With skilled surgeons, the latest implant options, a state-of-the-art surgical suite, caring staff, and flexible financing, is there really any reason to choose anyone else but Simply Breasts?
If you need more information about our Beverly Hills breast augmentation services, please do not hesitate to call us at (310) 278-0000!
*Results from surgical or non-surgical procedures will vary from patient to patient and are not guaranteed.
If you need assistance and don't see the resources you need on our site, please do not hesitate to call us at (310) 278-0000.
All Rights Reserved.