Breast Reduction Revision in Beverly Hills
Breast reduction reduces the size of larger breasts and helps women improve symptoms of back pain, boost their self-esteem, and feel better about their quality of life in general.* However, some women may feel disappointed in the results of their breast reduction surgery. When the body did not respond predictably during the recovery process, it can leave behind asymmetry or prominent scarring. If you are struggling with the results of a breast reduction that didn’t turn out quite as you had hoped, we at Simply Breasts, recommend our Beverly Hills breast reduction revision for you.
Contact us today (310) 935-0716 to learn more about how revision breast reduction can bring out the best in your body! *
Reasons for Breast Reduction Revision
Like any breast revision surgery, a breast reduction revision can be performed for a variety of reasons. Although the specifics may vary from woman to woman, the ultimate goal is to deliver the beautiful results that you deserve that an earlier surgery was not able to deliver.
- Here are the most common reasons women consider getting a breast reduction revision:
- Aesthetics- Changes in the breast over time or complications during surgery may result in noticeable asymmetry of the breasts. A breast reduction revision can help your figure look more even.*
- Asymmetry- Sometimes breasts do not respond the way we expect after reduction surgery and the reshaped breast tissue ends up flattened instead of flattering. Or, nipples that should have been re-centered end up asymmetrical instead. Breast reduction revision surgery can restore a shapelier, more natural look to your curves.*
- Scar correction- Although our Beverly Hills breast surgeons make every effort to reduce the appearance of future scarring during surgery, sometimes the body heals in unpredictable ways. Women who feel overly self-conscious about a scar that did not heal as intended can benefit from revision surgery to correct scar appearance.*
- Size and placement- Some women feel that their breasts were not reduced enough during their initial surgery. In other cases, although the breast size is fine, the breasts themselves still sit too low on the torso for your personal preference and could benefit from a breast lift. In either case, a revision breast reduction can give you the results you want.*
About Your Breast Reduction Revision
The specific details of your surgery may vary depending on your reasons for needing revision breast reduction, although the procedure should be very similar to your first surgery. Our surgeons use techniques to minimize future scarring by making incisions along existing scars whenever possible.*
During your procedure, you can expect that any aesthetic or practical issues will be addressed and resolved.
Your Beverly Hills breast reduction revision may include:
- Reshaping of breast tissue
- Removal of scar tissue
- Incorporating additional cosmetic procedures to improve the placement and appearance of the breasts
Recovering from Your Breast Reduction Revision
It’s common for patients to feel swollen and sore at first, much like after their first surgery. However, most women say that they find recovery from revision surgery more comfortable. The majority of our patients are able to return to their typical daily schedule after about a week or two, although every woman is different.
After your surgery, you should expect to see an improvement in the appearance of your breasts, whether they are more symmetrical, have less visible scarring or are simply a more flattering shape.* While no surgery can guarantee perfect results, revision breast reduction can help you feel more positive about the appearance of your breasts* after subpar results from an earlier surgery.
If you need assistance and don't see the resources you need on our site, please do not hesitate to call us at (310) 935-0716.
All Rights Reserved.